Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Blog Hop winner!!

Wow what a great blog hop.
Thankyou to everyone that participated.I know OWH will be grateful for all the cards.
Now to find enough envelopes for all of them...

I just got back from camping this weekend.It was Thanksgiving here in Canada.It was a tad chilly but thankfully we had a heater in the trailer.
It was a beautiful weekend and a beautiful campground
here are a few pictures for you.








If you are ever in the area,I highly reccomend this campground.
We had lots of fun...



so now...on to the blog hop winner...
see how I made you look through all my pictures first....hehehe...




Scrapnsing..you are my winner!!!
I am giving away 25$ crop credit so..send me your email and CC name and I will get moving on those credits...

Thanks everyone for participating!


Now..if you haven't had enough of me yet...would you mind voting for me over on Master Crafter??
I'm number 20.

Here is my project

 

Thanks again!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thanks so much Chris! I will PM you at CC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! The pictures are just GORGEOUS!!! Especially, love the one of your daughter . . . I can just see a project with that one. :) And, Congrats to Scrapnsing!!!

    ReplyDelete