Monday, May 27, 2013

Cocoa Creators Challenge #2

This week is DeeDee's week.
She has provided us with an amazing sketch for this weeks challenege.
She is also hosting a challenge on UmWow Studios blog.
Check out the details here UmWow Studios

Now for Cocoa Creations's challenge.
Here is the sketch provided by UmWow Studios





I did a layout and a card.



 I took this sketch quite literally.I tried using some Dylusions inks but that failed.
Here I used white paint
( still haven't figured out how DeeDee dribbles her paint)
UmWow studios layered clouds,take note arrow,misc arrows and a little hexagon.
I used Everyday Eclectic paper and some new washi I bought.

It was my DD's first day of school and last first day of school at ZPS...sniff.


Here I used some more arrows from UmWow Studios
(I'm all out now..time to reorder..)
A couple VLVS stamps.
Liveloud stamp from CC
more Washi from...umm..Peachy cheap I think.
The card base is from Stella and Rose card set.


Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. Love how you are using the chip with kraft paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how DeeDee dribbles her paint either but I think you're looks great! both are very nice projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how she does it either...but I'd like to know! Love the card, but ADORE the LO. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the raw chip is so awesome Chris! It really is my favorite way to use it :) You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help! I saw a picture of stacked paper mache (i think) large colorful tea cups on google images. the lnk sent me here but I have searched your site and I cant find the pic. Could you please direct me? I need to make this for a production and you had the best example of what I needed. Thanks! Andrea 801-554-1348 andrea@rightintel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear, dear friend, Chris, I thought I had commented on this long, long, long ago...but it looks like I didn't. So I want to say WOW what an AMAZING job you did with this challenge. Would love to know how BOTH you and DeeDee do the paint splatters...but until I find/figure it out, I will keep practicing. :) On another note, I want to let you know how saddened I am that you haven't felt up to creating in such a long time. I pray that you get your mojo back because people like me NEED your inspiration....you are such an AMAZING artist an person. {{hugs}}

    Kathy
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete