Monday, August 15, 2011

Purple?Seriously?I hate purple!

Well hate is a pretty strong word,lets just say I dislike it.I don't know why ,it is a really pretty colour, I just can't put my finger on the reason why.

So this week over on cropchocolate the ladies posted the recipe challenge and I was kinda stumped but decided that I was going to jump right in.

This week is busy as my hubby is on holidays and we are off to do fun stuff with the kids so I had a few peaceful hours (kids are not here) thought I'd get'er done.
This was my inspiration...but my end product is WAY different.


ya gotta scroll down a bit to the tag


I used some paper from the Fine and Dandy collection and used my purple ink pad from Stampin Up to distress it.






I branched out of my comfort zone and tried a couple new things here.

1. Purple...need I say more.
2. I used acetate and punched out a heart.
and
3. I used nail polish. Yep I said it, cause I can...I brushed some iridescent white on my pleats and sprinkled just a touch of sparkles.




I actually like this so much I'm going try some different colours on another layout.




So here ya go let me know what you think.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment