Friday, August 5, 2011

Shed a little light.

The other day I was browsing through my local secondhand store and I found a few more projects for me to do.
WE suffer from a lack of lighting in my house.I think it's because I am too cheap to spend 40 bucks on a lamp when I have scrapbook stuff to by,but anyway...
I picked up this lamp and thought it had a nice shape and the shade was in decent condition.


I am planning on giving it a coat of paint and possibly change the material on the shade.It's got a coat of primer on it at the moment and I AM planning on going out there to finish it up but it's just too humid right now so here I sit.



I picked up a couple other things too and plan on showing you those a little later but for now here is my next project,I hope it looks as good as I am hoping it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment