Wednesday, January 18, 2012

OMG!Has it Really Been that LonG!!!

Wow I guess I need to update my blog more often....Ok here goes...

I have been really busy(ya that's why I've been neglecting my blog)
I'm just beginning to embark on a trip through Wonderland. We're doing Alice in Wonderland Jr as our school play this year and my mind has been conjuring up giant mushrooms and teacups.My house smells unpleasantly like paper mache.....but I'm having fun.

I'll try to keep you all posted on the progress but for now maybe I'll show you a picture or two of some of the scrappy things I've been up to.



Here's an advent calender I did,I got the idea from my CC friend Jasmine Ford...thanks Jas.




This is my layout for the 2nd focus group tryouts challenge on CC.
Most of this is from Mischievous by MME my Halloween favourite-ist paper.


and.....

This is an altered Pringles can I filled with cookies for the neighbours.
I used my favourite new line.. Lost and Found Christmas from MME...
LOVE!

Did I mention that all these papers come from my most favourite online store...
Crop Chocolate...Check them out,they rock.



Ok that's it for now.My computer died a few months back and this one is SOOO slow ....
I'll work on updating more often...I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable projects, Chris! I love that advent calendar and the curled edge of your layout. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete