Friday, March 16, 2012

This and That..

Spring is on it's way!!It's put me in the cleaning mood so after tidying up my crafty space a bit I decided to get creative
CropChocolate has been posting a new challenge each week and boy some of them have been hard!
Since I have a really bad habit of not updating my blog I thought I would post all of them here in one post...
Here is the latest.
The challenge was to upcycle a flower...duh my favourite thing to do is upcycle!!

I used the bottom of a pop bottle as my flower and stained it with Tim Holtz Raspberry ,Citrus and Espresso alcohol stains.
This paper is ep Life is Good.
I didn't think I would ever use this paper but I did and I really like it.






This is a card I made for a swap and it also worked for the next challenge..3 die cuts, 3 brads, and something that sparkles.

my sparkles are on the first heart but they are hard to see....

I skipped Challenge # 5...I was stumped...

I did make this other stuff....

primary colour challenge




New shape out of simple shapes....








Non traditional colours, Valentines card




So that's it that's all...join me next time when I participate in my first ever blog hop...I might just have some blog candy to go along with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment