Monday, November 19, 2012

Mini Album

I finished it!!
Didn't think I would but Idid and I entered in the race to win the Cameo!!
This is a Christmas present for my MIL so I am glad I got it done.
I just need a few more pictures and it'll be ready to ship.

I used EP~Mini Rectangular Album
EP~For The Record Paper
with a few other bits along the way.

 








And the winner of my movie night snacks is....

 
Love that popcorn container! Great projects!

Send me your address and I will get you some goodies ..

Thanks to everyone who commented.
Have a great day!
 




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Belle! I love the blue and black together. I'm going to have do some pages like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is a natural around a camera. These came out great! I need to use my papers too. ;)

    ReplyDelete