Friday, April 26, 2013

UmWow ChipBoard

If you haven't already PLEASE check out my friend DeeDee's new business adventure.
Her and her hubby are making chipboard embellishments and theyare to DIE for!

I am just an idiot whe it comes to figuring out how to use them...no really I am.I can't count how many times I have tried to use them and not been happy with the results.
It's strange because when I look at her stuff it makes me giddy inside and I just HAVE to have some...wierd I know.

So here is a little tag I came up with after a little trial and error.

Can't wait to get my mojo back and create again.I have another box of stuff coming!

1 comment:

  1. I think you did an amazing job on this! I am like you, I see papercrafting stuff all the time that I LOVE, but when it arrives and I try playing with them, I have no clue what to do with them. But this, I think is amazing! Hmmm....I just may have to get some of DeeDee's chipboard...

    ReplyDelete