Monday, September 24, 2012

Focus Group Project



WE were challenged in September to make a project being inspired by your family tree...or someone elses if that works better..



I had a few ideas running around in my head but finally settled on this one..




I picked up some wooden hangers a few months ago for a scrappy project and I just remembered them so this was perfect timing..

All paper and chipboards are from Summer's End~ Fancy Pants
purchased at CropChocolate.com



I distressed it all with Stampin Up's Close to Cocoa






I used a few foil leaves from a Halloween mini kit and added some alcohol ink to them.






This is a picture of my son,Lucas  heading off to grade 11..WOW where did the time go?
I just added a few buttons and jute to add texture.



This is Riley's first day of grade 9!!!
Not too dressed up just a few buttons and a banner.


Of course every little girl loves bling so Emma got some on her picture...I love this shot of her.



Next Months challenge is to make something Pinterest inspired...I love that idea!!








No comments:

Post a Comment