Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year,New Team!!

Well 2012 is over..finally.
We all escaped the end of he world,actually it was a pretty nice day.
Since life didn't end,I guess we'll have to keep working on our Design Team projects for Cropchocolate.

 Join us this weekend for the New design Team Blog HOP where you will get to meet the new team and see some amazing projects!

Januarys theme was ICE.
These next three ladies all had very different ideas of what ICE is.

Jenni aka mom2two created this great layout of her family ice skating at Rockefeller center..how cool would that be!
 See her post HERE



Next belle made this really neat magnetic board to hold her altered mouse traps.These are really cool.This project reminds me of Narnia.Check out the instructions on using tin foil,that's right 
TIN FOIL!





This week is Jasmines project.I just love her little house all covered in ice.
Isn't this cool!Check it out HERE

Great job ladies!!




I have two challenges from Cropchocolate to show you first off,we were challenged to do a project based on another DT's project.
I chose Miwas Halloween cake from this post
 

This is my version.





This weeks challenge was:
From Karey2005 and by belle:
The extra stress of the holidays are over so we thought it would be an awesome time to de-stress! The challenge this week is to create a card, lay-out, or other project using distress ink, distress paint or other techniques for distressing paper (sanding, tearing, etc).

I did my first layout of the year!!

 The colour is a bit off and I am not sure I like it now but it fits the challenge and it's done.

See you soon!!







1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm so flattered you chose my project to scraplift! Love YOUR cake, especially the beautiful icing! :)

    ReplyDelete